| This article is undergoing major changes. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Grimm Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
A SERIES OF CONNECTED MURDERS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK A COPYCAT IS ON THE LOOSE - GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. While dealing with the investigation, Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Wu (Reggie Lee) deal with a situation they never expected. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her.
- Footage from "Pilot", "Game Ogre", "The Kiss", "The Bottle Imp", "Wesenrein", and "Hibernaculum" is reused (flashbacks).
- Renard's bleeding side effect from his mother saving his life reoccurs.
- Bud meets Adalind for the first time.
- The first female Klaustreich is seen.
- The trailer is badly damaged, but not all of its contents have been destroyed; subsequently, the remaining items, including some of the Grimm diaries and weapons, are moved to the spice shop basement.
- It is revealed that Lauren Castro did not succeed in her campaign to become the mayor of Portland.
- The names of the sent and received emails on Nick and Juliette's computer are of writers and other crew members for the show.
- The last names of the first two murder victims, McDunnah and Casey, both are of Irish Gaelic origin; the killer, Jack, also has an Irish accent and sings an Irish folk song after he kills Henrietta.