| This article is undergoing major changes. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Grimm Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
Nick, Hank, Monroe, and Wu arrive at the burned trailer ("Iron Hans") and go inside where they find mostly everything burned. Nick opens the weapons cabinet and finds many weapons survived the fire. Monroe grabs the Siegbarste Gewehr out of the cabinet and is relieved to find that it is still in good condition. Wu finds a diary on the ground that is partially burned, but overall is okay. Monroe then suggests they take what's left to the spice shop.
Juliette arrives at her and Nick's house and writes an email to Kelly that says Nick is in trouble and he may be killed if she doesn't come. Juliette makes note that the house is safe and sends the message.
Nick, Hank, Monroe, and Wu work on getting items out of the trailer and Wu asks Nick if he is going to go after Juliette, and he asks "What do you think?"
Juliette gets a response from Kelly saying that she is on her way. Juliette then deletes the evidence.
Elsewhere in Portland, two prostitutes, Heidi McDunnah and Mary Ann Casey are on a street corner waiting for their next clients. Mary Ann compliments Heidi's new hair and says it's too cold. She woges and says it's much warmer now. A car pulls up and Mary Ann tells Heidi she can take this one. Soon after Heidi leaves, a man walks up to Mary Ann and she asks him what he is looking for. He tells her "Something a Kehrseite couldn't handle, what you really are." Mary Ann woges and asks him if he means something like this. He tells her now she is beautiful and she asks him if he has a special place to go. He tells her he has a "lovely spot" and they leave. They arrive to a big open area and the man says he thinks they should do it right there. Mary Ann doesn't like the idea of doing it on the ground and starts to leave, but the man grabs her arm, pulls her back, and slits her throat.
A SERIES OF CONNECTED MURDERS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK A COPYCAT IS ON THE LOOSE - GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. While dealing with the investigation, Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Wu (Reggie Lee) deal with a situation they never expected. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her.
- Footage from "Pilot", "Game Ogre", "The Kiss", "The Bottle Imp", "Wesenrein", and "Hibernaculum" is reused (flashbacks).
- Renard's bleeding side effect from his mother saving his life reoccurs.
- Bud meets Adalind for the first time.
- The first female Klaustreich is seen.
- The trailer is badly damaged, but not all of its contents have been destroyed; subsequently, the remaining items, including some of the Grimm diaries and weapons, are moved to the spice shop basement.
- It is revealed that Lauren Castro did not succeed in her campaign to become the mayor of Portland.
- The names of the sent and received emails on Nick and Juliette's computer are of writers and other crew members for the show.
- The last names of the first two murder victims, McDunnah and Casey, both are of Irish Gaelic origin; the killer, "Jack", also has an Irish accent and sings an Irish folk song after he kills Henrietta.