FANDOM


  • So the ending has everyone alive. Are they people from a seperate timeline that Nick created by defeating Zers or Nick just went back in time and no one really died?

      Loading editor
    • Or maybe everyone died but Trubel (well, Trubel died but was de-murdered), Diana and Kelly, and everything from 36:59 onward is just Nick's hallucination. For all we know, Diana is a female Zerstörer and turned evil by the 18th minute, so hell on Earth still happens unless Trubel somehow manages to kill her. Nick was hallucinating from 29:26 onward, so even the Zerstörung of the Zerstörer could be all a big hallucination in Nick's head. Think about it: they couldn't harm the Zerstörer before, then off the sudden Trubel's blade is making him bleed??? When Nick dropped the stick, Zerstörer couldn't pick it up without something bad happening to him (same with Trubel) and when Zerstörer dropped the staff, Rosalie and Monroe couldn't grab it without being zerstörten either... but when Zerstörer drops the staff and Nick picks it up, it is Zerstörer who gets zerstört and nothing happens to Nick? (Unless Nick tricked Zerstörer into binding the staff to the stick so that either of them could pick one another's "half" and take it all? But then again, Zerstörer only dropped it because he was stabbed by a hallucination...) And why did Nick get sucked into the Zerstörer Vortex rather than just poke Team Nick and the precinct back to life? (And while he was at it, poke Kelly Senior, aunt Marie, Meisner and the trailer as well?)  And in the ending, JuliEve is a Hexenbiest again for no reason? Just like that?

      My guess is that it all depends on the viewer's interpretation. Would you rather believe that they are a separate timeline, that they are a hallucination or that Nick time-travelled and Trubel just popped up out of nowhere a few hours before she arrived in Zerstörer Shrugged? Do you prefer the Zerstörer shrugged by a foursome Grimm combo or conquering the world and unifying the two realms (in that they are both Hell now)?


      P.S.: if someone cannot spell "Zerstörer" with the Umlaut (e.g. because they don't have Umlaut on their keyboard), the next correct spelling is "Zerstoerer" (with oe), NOT "Zerstorer".

        Loading editor
    • Really they should of just had everyone brought back with the stick. That would of made more sense, so its clear everything that happened did. 

      I really would of liked just a resurrection of everyone with the stick than going back in time or a new timeline etc. 

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion, it was a Schrödinger's cat like thing. There were 2 dimensions, where Zerstörer went through, and the other he did not. Zerstörer Shrugged was the dimension Zerstörer went through, and the part when Nick went through the portal from the remains of Zerstörer was the dimension that it did not go through.

      This idea was from Sean's Russian friend that told about Schrödinger's cat.

        Loading editor
    • I say he went back in time through the portal and he was merged with his previous self and gained the staff, while Adalind lost the ring and Diana gained memories from the alternative timeline. 

      Or everybody died but Trubel and Bud and they are now a wesen fighting duo. And Nick lives in a dream but that would be fucking cringy anyway I really missed the Bud in the ending.

      Also I don't think any realms were unified the mirror dimension still exists, but now without a Zerstorer (yes I wrote it that way) making it a bit more safe. 

        Loading editor
    • can i just say...WoW!

        Loading editor
    • 108.230.68.144 wrote:
      can i just say...WoW!

      Yes you can but it doesn't add anything. 

        Loading editor
    • Not time travel. Not dream. Not illusion. As Vorherrscher states, it's Schrödinger's cat phenomenon (mentioned in E11). Basically, Nick (& Diana) jumped across realities. From the bleak dimension where everyone is dead to the happy one. The staff with the stick allows changing/rewriting destinies, similar to that famous spear. Or, maybe, it is that artifact, and the cloth is a piece of the burial shroud.

        Loading editor
    • Wrote this last night and posted it on "The End" thread but reading this thread it is worth adding another view.


      [Just re-watched "Zerstorer Shrugged" and when Nick and Eve came back through the mirror she left her Hexenbiest self on the other side. This seems to indicate that Zerstorer could induce illusions as Bonaparte did only much more intricately and did so while they were in transit between worlds. This is why Diana and Eve were confused when she could feel Eve's Hexenbiest back because Diana was aware of the illusion at the same time as she can do them too. Eve was not aware of the illusion with them because it was Zerstorer's illusion for Nick. The illusion only lasted during the time it took for them to transition home and Zerstorer was left as dust in the transition/illusion while Nick and Eve came through with the staff. Eve was transitioning through at the same time but was not aware of the illusion which was condensed time between the two worlds and Nick's Mom and Aunt could appear there. It was in Nick's mind/reality and Zerstore's reality but not in Eve's. Truble was brought into it by Nick's mom and Aunt when they fought him as she is part of the family and has Grimm blood. So all of the "The End" except the last part happened in the transition between worlds and Zerstorer did mot set foot in this world.

      I may or may not be right but it is my interpretation.

      Was waiting for the prevue for next week then realized...]

      The staff was in the weapons closet in the new trailer and the kids took it with them. The staff is more powerful than any or all of them and dates back through antiquity. It belonged to Mosses, David and a few others.

        Loading editor
    • Secret Grimm wrote:
      Wrote this last night and posted it on "The End" thread but reading this thread it is worth adding another view.


      [Just re-watched "Zerstorer Shrugged" and when Nick and Eve came back through the mirror she left her Hexenbiest self on the other side. This seems to indicate that Zerstorer could induce illusions as Bonaparte did only much more intricately and did so while they were in transit between worlds. This is why Diana and Eve were confused when she could feel Eve's Hexenbiest back because Diana was aware of the illusion at the same time as she can do them too. Eve was not aware of the illusion with them because it was Zerstorer's illusion for Nick. The illusion only lasted during the time it took for them to transition home and Zerstorer was left as dust in the transition/illusion while Nick and Eve came through with the staff. Eve was transitioning through at the same time but was not aware of the illusion which was condensed time between the two worlds and Nick's Mom and Aunt could appear there. It was in Nick's mind/reality and Zerstore's reality but not in Eve's. Truble was brought into it by Nick's mom and Aunt when they fought him as she is part of the family and has Grimm blood. So all of the "The End" except the last part happened in the transition between worlds and Zerstorer did not set foot in this world.

      I may or may not be right but it is my interpretation.

      Was waiting for the prevue for next week then realized...]

      The staff was in the weapons closet in the new trailer and the kids took it with them. The staff is more powerful than any all all of them and dates back through antiquity.

      Awesome interpretation!!! And if Nick had fallen for it, Zerstörer would have crossed with them and have the full staff, right? But he "won", averted the end of the world and cashed the staff in the process! Loved it, @Secret Grimm!!!

        Loading editor
    • Thank you, another clue that I noticed was the bats that Zerstorer directed at Nick and Eve when they were fighting just before they went into the vortex. The same bats started falling from the sky at the gas station where he came through the mirror. Then when Nick and Eve came through the second time at the end of the illusion it was identical except for the staff being there.Through "The end" eve was in the in between but not aware of it so her powers did not work They did when she realy came through.

        Loading editor
    • Seems like Zerstorer was using Nick's thoughts to form the illusion. Must be able to read minds also, that would explain his reactions being so quick.

      Edit: I believe the bats are Hoary Bats as I found an injured one when working in a tree many years ago and brought it home. I tried to save it but should have taken it to a wild life rehab place.

      https://www.google.com/search?q=hoary+bat&hl=en&noj=1&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ-eKT24bTAhVDRyYKHe-bDQIQ_AUICCgB&biw=1252&bih=578

        Loading editor
    • I would be very interested in other opinions and interpretations. The ones before mine are just as possible. Only the witers know for sure.

        Loading editor
    • Secret Grimm wrote:
      I would be very interested in other opinions and interpretations. The ones before mine are just as possible. Only the witers know for sure.

      Do they?

        Loading editor
    • A big and very confused final of the show. With a lot on nonsenses... Why Eve is an Hexenbiest and then no more and then another time, yes, she is! Why the stick cures, safes or not? And a lot of things not explained...

        Loading editor
    • I think any writer was almost uninterested to text of other writers. For that reason too much  inconsistencies.

        Loading editor
    • If all has been a dream of Nick, why Eve firstly came back with him through the mirror , then she was waiting for Nick with all the gang?

        Loading editor
    • ...And if all has been a dream of Nick, how  Zerstörer  died?

        Loading editor
    • 167.57.65.183 wrote: If all has been a dream of Nick, why Eve firstly came back with him through the mirror , then she was waiting for Nick with all the gang?

      When they came back through the mirror both times there was so much debris around them it was hard to pick out what was what.

        Loading editor
    • 177.35.41.207 wrote:

      Secret Grimm wrote:
      I would be very interested in other opinions and interpretations. The ones before mine are just as possible. Only the witers know for sure.

      Do they?

      Perhaps we will be filled in by the moderators when they have that information from the writers.

        Loading editor
    • As other posters have mentioned, I think it is the cat theory where one side is dead while the other side is alive. It does not matter any more as long as there is barrier in between to make it happen. Zers and everyone else is dead except the ones alive before Nick went through the portal. Trubel did die but was ressurected. The one Nick is in right now is where everyone is alive even Zers but it is in the other world.

        Loading editor
    • To elaborate more on the Schrödinger's cat, it is basically saying that the two or more possibilities are happening. The cat for example, the cat hidden under a box where there is a 50/50 chances that it survives or dies. Since it is under the box with soundproof barriers, the observers wouldn't know which is why the cat is dead AND alive. It can be determined if the cat is dead or alive is when we open the box to know. Maybe this is the same thing where the observers are the watchers of the show. It is up to us whether the people there are alive or dead. To be alive, we watch the ending of the show where Nick reunites with everyone. To be dead, Nick gave the stick to Zers which lead to the end of the world where everyone dies there.

        Loading editor
    • Secret Grimm wrote:

      177.35.41.207 wrote:

      Secret Grimm wrote:
      I would be very interested in other opinions and interpretations. The ones before mine are just as possible. Only the witers know for sure.
      Do they?
      Perhaps we will be filled in by the moderators when they have that information from the writers.

      Actually, that was intended as a rhetorical question. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the answere turns out to be "no". It sort of spoils the whole "the ending is subjective" thing if the writers themselves have a definite answere (for then their interpretation would be regarded as the correct/official one).

        Loading editor
    • I have read some very good interpretations that are quite different than what I wrote so how each person sees it counts. Like the 5 blind men describing the Elephant.

        Loading editor
    • It's the Schrödinger's cat theory is what happened.  That's why the Russian friend's explanation was elaborate, since they used that in the end. 

      It wasn't a dream or illusion to Nick, the fact that Diana knows what happened.  Like when she told Eve you got your powers back this time, then she told Nick that "he" is dead and didn't come back with them. 

        Loading editor
    • Brimmski wrote:
      It's the Schrödinger's cat theory is what happened.  That's why the Russian friend's explanation was elaborate, since they used that in the end. 

      It wasn't a dream or illusion to Nick, the fact that Diana knows what happened.  Like when she told Eve you got your powers back this time, then she told Nick that "he" is dead and didn't come back with them. 

      Thats also how interpreted it 

        Loading editor
    • How can it be an illusion while they were still being pulled between worlds if in the illusion nick has the small stick which diana esed to open the portal?

        Loading editor
    • I kind of got a feeling that the staff transported nick into a reality where his friends didnt die leaving trubel stuck in thr reality where her friends are dead. Its like when monroe was making the analogy of there being a reality where one the cats alive and one its dead.

      This hints to me two things the staff has a mind of its own and secondly this goes nicely with my theory that zrroster is from our worod because the staffs been stated to be used by pdople thtoughout history the staff must off stopped zeroster from collecting the last piece by transporting him into an alternate reality.

        Loading editor
    • i  hate this like breaking dawn tjhey set up this big fight onl;y for it to a dream. bull!!!!

        Loading editor
    • 73.172.218.41 wrote:
      i  hate this like breaking dawn tjhey set up this big fight onl;y for it to a dream. bull!!!!

      Well one thing is for sure. If it was a hard reset, as the creative team pointed out, then Adalind should still be wearing the wedding ring.

        Loading editor
    • A Grimmster
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.