For those of us with bad memories, here are the cliffhangers from the end of season 3.
- Nick is, for all practical purposes, no longer a Grimm.
- Juliette is ready to walk out on Nick since life has not settled down any.
- Trubel is ready to move out on her own again.
- Renard is in intensive care, having sustained multiple shots to the chest.
- Adalind is en route to Vienna to meet Viktor, who will have to keep playing her since he doesn't know where Diana is.
- Monroe's best man fled the wedding with the mystery Grimm. Awkward.
- Kelly has Diana.
- The antidote for Nick's curse has been lost.
- Wu found and read a little about slaying a Lausenschlange. And he connected the sketch to the Aswang that he finally decided he'd imagined. Reading about chopping off a guy's head and then finding a fresh head wasn't strange, either.
- Franco noticed Nick seems to be up to something.
- The Purewelt Orden will be adding Monroe and Rosalee to their hit list, no doubt.
Meanwhile, we have a few "at large" characters out there still. Stefania, Ariel, and Khloe, among others.